Username: Password:   Lost Password?
FVADP Home arrow Advice & Support arrow Advice & Support
Advice & Support
1. Where can I find information on types of drugs?

The Forth Valley Alcohol and Drug Partnership produce a comprehensive printed directory of services.

Scottish Drugs Forum produce a comprehensive printed guide to drugs called Drugfax - this publication is available on request and is chargeable.

Drugscope maintains an on-line encyclopedia of drugs called Drugsearch.

Health Scotland have a Drugs Warehouse with information on many of the most commonly misused drugs.

2. Where can I get help for a drug or alcohol problem locally?

See FVADP Service Directory

The Know the Score Information Line offers free and confidential advice 24 hours a day : Phone: 0800 5875879.

3. Find out about information on drug and alcohol services available in your area see:
FVADP Service Directory

Scottish Drugs Forum Directory
4. How can I find information on the drug and alcohol problems in my area?

The Drug Misuse Information and Alcohol Information websites have an extensive publications library. The library has information from many Scottish and UK sources, some of which are broken down to a local level.

Each of the Alcohol & Drug Partnerships in Scotland also has a page on this site which may have information relevant your need.